What data do we collect?
Head and Home Decluttering collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Home Address
- Before one-to-one work commences, you will be asked whether you consent for a ‘before’ photo to be taken of your space and/or an ‘after’ photo. These photos will then be sent to your own digital device and deleted from our device OR should you give consent, we will keep the images and use them on our social media platforms/website. We would take care that the images did not contain factors which would identify you in this case. No images will be taken or shared without your clear consent.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Head and Home Decluttering with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Book online or call to make an appointment
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Engage with Head and Home Decluttering on social media
- When you make payments to us
- If a referral is made from a professional source, they will provide your personal information as part of this referral. There will be an expectation that you have consented for contact to be made before any referral is completed.
How will we use your data?
Head and Home Decluttering collects your data so that we can:
- Arrange appointments with you and keep in touch with you in ways that are agreed in advance
- If you consent to before and after photos these may be used on our social media or website as examples of our work. No personal information will be shared as part of these photos
- Details won’t be shared with other companies or services
- Data will be used for internal record keeping and improvement of products / services in the case of feedback received
Data will be shared within Head and Home Decluttering or to obtain professional advice if required.
How do we store your data?
Head and Home Decluttering securely stores your data on secure services. No information will be stored in a paper format.
If you suspect there has been a data breach of misuse of your information please immediately contact: email@example.com
Head and Home Decluttering will keep your data for 2 years after our last contact or until you request that it is deleted. Even if deleted your data may persist on a back up or archive for legal or tax purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Head and Home Decluttering would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data
- The right to correct – You have the right to request we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Head and Home Decluttering to complete the information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erase – You have the right to request that your personal data is erased
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the processing and how we use your personal data is restricted
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our use of your data
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that your data if moved to another organization, or directly to you
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
- Keeping you signed in where applicable
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Head and Home Decluttering uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org